for Professional Mentoring
Individual Professional Mentoring
Most executive officers and new corporate board members are insufficiently prepared when first assuming their new responsibilities. Consequently, corporations and shareholders experience tremendous risk during the time new officers and directors are learning to lead in their new capacity.
We recognize the need to mitigate the risk corporations expose themselves to during leadership transitions. Through our Individual Professional Mentoring Program (IPM), we aim to accelerate the pace of development for high-potential individuals who seek to assume elevated positions within their organization, and/or, complement the development and training of those individuals in the process of being groomed to do so.
High-Aspiration Individuals Need a Professional Mentor
The professional mentoring program will help individuals earn the opportunity to accomplish great things in the corporate world. Many people know quite well that they have underdeveloped talents, but even those with enormous intellectual capacity often don't know how to leverage their talents into power and influence.
We specialize in programs focused on the development of exceptional board members and senior executive officers.
The Benefits of Partnering with XCEO
- We offer a variety of program options designed to meet the specific needs of our diverse clientele. The program options vary by the level of involvement by both XCEO and the client, as well as the commitment term and investment.
- The program will be tailored specifically for you, or your organization and employees based on your professional needs and goals. We will adjust our program accordingly as career/program objectives evolve.
- The personal level of support is unsurpassed. The XCEO team is dedicated to providing a comprehensive mentoring experience and outstanding customer care. We engage a limited number of clients per year allowing us to provide each client maximum support. Furthermore, each program option includes an XCEO extended support term following the completion of the program should our clients need any further assistance.
- Our exclusive XPL Principles Analysis & Stakeholder Management Tools are available to assess progress and personal development. Clients will also have the opportunity to invite other individuals to participate in their career development using our online 360° career assessment tool.
- Clients will have access to our Enlightened Corporate Governance Board Performance Evaluation Program exercises. These online tools will be especially effective for those clients who are current board members. The exercises are meant to provide a better understanding of current issues and challenges facing corporate boards around the world.
- Positioning – If clients are seeking board service opportunities, we will make targeted proposals to relevant and interested recruiting partners, network contacts and boards on your behalf. Our extensive network allows us to distribute your information to parties who are able to assist you in achieving your goals.