Board Risk Oversight Services
At XCEO, we believe that simply relying on a group of consultants employing a traditional view of risk oversight for boards is inadequate. Given the ever-changing nature of risk, and the unique circumstances of each board, we believe that risk should be evaluated consistently, and processes tailored in order for the board to properly and effectively identify and mitigate risks. So much more than routine matrices and other simple checklists, our board and director risk oversight evaluations are robust, provide meaningful data, comments and benchmarking, and perhaps most importantly, a tracking system for identifying action items year over year.
We understand the complicated nature of the oversight of risk. With this in mind, we have designed assessments that are secure and confidential and provide an environment for directors to candidly assess risk and set processes in place that will inspire improvements and models for sustained shareholder value.
XCEO Board & Director Risk Products & Services:
- Board Risk Profile® (BRP) - this product provides our board clients with the tools and processes to help assess how its performance aids in mitigating the company's risks, along with the board's risks. Utilizing these one-of-a-kind tools and services, every board will substantially enhance and build on skills already utilized in the boardroom regarding the oversight of risk.
- Individual Risk Profile® (IRP) - this product supports each director in properly identifying, classifying, prioritizing and reporting of risk affecting every member of the board. This process is designed to help directors establish a foundation for mitigating his or her own personal, individual risk, and sharing this with the other members of the board.
- Tailored consulting services for which our team is available to provide our clients with a unique perspective and insight on how to approach risk at both the director and board vantage points.
- Detailed reports and benchmarking data which saves our clients time and money but only enhances and improves the effectiveness of the assessment of risk.
- A secure, on-line, highly confidential web-based system which provides the best environment possible for directors and boards to assess their overall risk in a timely and effective manner.
To learn more about our Board Risk Performance (BRP) and the Individual Board Risk Performance (IBRP) assessments, please visit our Board & Director Risk page.