Dr. Crawford's Dissertation
A copy of Dr. Crawford's dissertation "The reform of corporate governance: Major trends in the United States corporate board room 1977-1997", can be purchased by visiting the UMI ProQuest Information and Learning web site. Instructions are provided below.
- Follow the link http://disexpress.umi.com/dxweb#search.
- Allow yourself to be directed to the "main page" by clicking your mouse on the main page link.
- Answer the questions as appropriate and click
next (i.e. North America, Yes). Then click "continue".
- Determine which payment method option you find
best for you. Then click "continue".
- Search for Dr. Crawford's dissertation by entering any of the following
Order number: 3031933
Author: Crawford, Curtis James
Title: "The reform of corporate governance: Major trends in the United States corporate board room 1977-1997."